Maxime Legrand, Sirris, will speak at 3D Printing Materials Conference on April 16, during the 3D Printing Event at Brightlands Chemelot Campus in The Netherlands.
New materials are emerging in SLS 3D printing. How to make the best of it? In this presentation, we will consider TPU printing with SLS and how it is possible to change its mechanical properties through parameters optimization and lattice structures.
Sirris : Together, we turn innovation into success.
How to make your product, factory and business futureproof? The 150 experts of Sirris, the collective centre of the technology industry, help each year about 1,300 companies to make the right technological choices and to realise their innovation projects successfully. Our people combined with our exclusive, high-tech infrastructure on different sites over the country and our extensive network of (inter)national partners give us a unique position in industrial technological innovation in Belgium.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event
focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from
design to end product. The event will include five dedicated
conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference
– topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools,
Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology
Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference
– topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of
an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the
‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference
– topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials,
Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/